Monday, December 11, 2006

Have A Holly Jolly Christmas

my house smells of pine needles and cinnamon..
we got our christmas tree today, and my mom made me put those tacky LED energy saver lights. DUMB DUMB DUMB. the little ones look better...whatever. So we got all the decorations out, and hung up the stockings and put the huge santa figurine by the fireplace. Decorating the christmas tree always ends up with my family in tears. we have numerous ornaments in memory of my aunt michelle, and my brother beau. Remembering that theyre not there on christmas is a downer, but i know where they are, so im content. Now the christmas stuff is really starting to pile up, i have so much stuff to do this week, and next week, its crazy... i just cant wait until its all settled and normal again. Everything is turned upside down...
yay stressful

anyone know of any jobs?
apparently i need one, according to my mother


lovelove

No comments: