Thursday, February 19, 2009

Utter boredom

Part 1: How I Came To Be

Were you a planned baby?: Yesm
Were you the first?: Sure was, the first and the favorite!
Were your parents married when you were born?: Sure were
When is your birthday?: August 19th, 1989


Part 2: My Family

How would you describe your family?: dramatic/funny
Are your parents married, divorced or separated?: divorced
If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?: Oldest
Did you wish you had any other siblings?: younger sister
Which parent do you get along with best?: My momma
Do you have step parents?: Sure do.

Part 3: The Friends

Do you have more than one best friend?: Yes sir, gotta love em
Do you share the same interests?: Some
Which friend can you tell anything to?: Hard to say...
Whos the shyest friend you have?: Courtney is super shy when she first meets someone
Whos the funniest friend you have?: Caitlyn, and my Conq's
Who can always make you laugh?: see above

Part 4: Your Personality

How high/low is your self esteem?: Its good
Do you get depressed about things easily?: Sometimes, depends what mindset I'm in.
Are you happy?: Yes, I am!
Do you live life to the fullest?: I try my best
Do you regret anything?: I try to have no regrets, but it's hard
Are you funny?: I like to think so
Are you shy?: Depends on the situation
Are you loud? I'm loud when I want to be...


Part 5: Appearance

Are you comfortable with the way you look?: Yeap
Do you have any piercings besides your ears?: Lip, Both nostrils, tongue web, navel
How do you dress?: Not like anyone else I've seen...
What colour is your hair?: RED!
What colour are your eyes?: greenish
Do you wear makeup?: when I can...

Part 6: The Past

Were you a strange child?: I wouldn't doubt it.
Were there people you used to love that you no longer do?: No, I don't think so.
Do you have the same friends?: From school? No.
Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?: Probably.

Part 7: The Future

Ambition?: Happiness and Love (hipppiiieeee)
Do you want to have kids?: Yes, yes I do.. So i can be my own baby hog.
How many?: 2ish
What would you like to name them?: Not sure yet.

Part 8: The Outdoors
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?: cold weater = indoors, warm weather = outdoors
What is your favorite season?: SUMMER
Favorite weather?: SUNNY HOT
Do you like walking in the rain?: no, my hair curls

Part 9: Food
Are you a vegetarian?: Heck no, I love bacon too much
What is your favorite food?: SUSHI!
What food makes you want to gag?: cooked spinach
What is your favorite dessert?: Cheescake
What is your favorite restaurant?: I love Red Robin
Are you a fussy eater: I can be, but usually not. I won't complain.

Part 10: Relationships and Love
Are you single or taken?: Single
If taken who is the lucky boy/girl?: see above
Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?: Love is great.
Do you believe in love at first sight?: No.

No comments: