Thursday, December 04, 2008

Nanaimo

I had a really interesting day yesterday, seeing people in treatment that I really doubted (HALLELUJAH!) Had a kettle shift at HMV which went by really fast. I was listening to the comedy of Mitch Hedberg, and it was really funny when I would laugh at it and people would walk by thinking I was laughing at them...So kettling every day has finally kicked off, and it's not that bad...yet. Right now I'm just content with whats going on, but ask me again in a month and you'll get my real opinion.
Lately I've started to feel homesick, and that doesn't really happen very easy for me, but it's just starting to set in. I miss my brothers, and my mom and my dad...I just miss Nanaimo, which is weird to think about because before I left I couldn't wait to get out of that place. and I was thinking about it, and I think I really just miss being comfortable, being at home and being comfortable with where I am, (not that I'm not here, just more so at home...) Im excited to be home for 2 weeks at christmas, that will either help me... or really make me miss home more... We'll see what happens. Im just counting down the days until I get to have a break from this place and finally hug my mom, and go to terminal park mcdonalds, and go to woodgrove mall and eat poutine from pirate chips and go to my CORPS! I'm just so excited to go home!

20 days!

No comments: