Wednesday, December 03, 2008

He Is The Redeemer!

Hallelujah!

Today I was waiting in the harbourlight line for my lunch and a guy wearing a Santa hat walked (key word, I'll explain later) past me. I knew I recognized him, but I couldn't place where I knew him from. I suddenly remembered who he was and I couldn't breathe. I had met him previously while we were doing an open air in pigeon park and he was drunk out of his mind in a wheelchair. He sang with us the whole time, and I remember him asking us to sing amazing grace over and over again, and here he was in front of me, completely sober and WALKING around... I was completely flabbergasted and I couldn't believe my eyes. PRAISE THE LORD! Answered prayer is so sweet. After I saw him I went back to my house and opened up my prayer journal and found about 2 or 3 pages of prayers for this guy. Right now I'm just overcome with happiness that he's found sobriety. He didn't remember who I was when I talked to him today, but he thanked me for whatever it was that I did. Give glory to God!

Praise The Lord!

No comments: