Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jan 23rd, 12:54am, 2008

New New New! So much stuff has been going on in my life lately, and i don't regularly blog, i just wait a while in between so they have alot of stuff written in them! hah. Wild Truth is in full swing now until about April-May-ish. Danae is moving, and Shawn has officially stepped down as a youth pastor...So basically Katelyn and I are by ourselves running it, which is fine...I know we can do it. I found a correspondence school that i can use to get my psychology/social work schooling done. which im totally stoked about, because i can do it at my own pace and move around and not be tied down to a school. I'm also thinking about moving to Langley in September, but that's totally not set in stone and its something thats still being talked out amongst other people. As of tonight, im officially mentoring two of the younger girls in my church which im really really excited about because i absolutely love them to bits. I also love Josh to bits (how can i leave him out of this?). I love the way our relationship is, we can talk for hours and never really run out of things to say, and the fact that we have exactly the same sense of humor really helps (and freaks people out, but whatever) He's amazing, the best guy a girl could ask for. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the entire world.
Still don't have my drivers license (surprise? lol i think not) But I've got car insurance on my car, and I'm getting used to driving again so i can take my test and not have to take the bus anymore (thank God...lol) Nothing else is really new, other than I'm dealing with a lot of changes, and a lot more responsibility...

but the main fact is that I'm happy, and that's all that matters

No comments: