Thursday, January 03, 2008

i just kind of realized how bad at blogging i am, JULY 31st? who do i think i am? not that anyone reads this thing anyways..ill probably just forget about it and remember it in 3 years and laugh at everything i said (i did the same thing with my old livejournal..ask me for the link if you want to check it out...its a good laugh).
Anything new you ask? full time job, wild truth, boyfriend all that fun stuff. thinking about school? right now sorta, i don't know....school is boring. don't have my drivers license. i take the bus everywhere. I'm pretty much a bum and a half. Im planning on going to australia in september, but im not sure about that because everyone knows how my plans work out, haha. Hopefully i'll be able to make it for lisa's freaking wedding! i love her to bits. and i cant wait to see her and andy. ill be going for a month at least...and josh will be at the war college, so it will be something to help keep my mind off of that i guess?

now im just rambling.
night night

No comments: