4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 medium onion
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 15.5 oz cans northern beans (drained) (we used 1 can of northern beans and one can of black beans)
16 oz chicken stock
16 oz corn frozen or canned
2 TBS olive oil
1 tsp mexican or southwest seasoning (I used taco seasoning)
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp black pepper ground
2 TBS chili powder
- Cut chicken into cubes and place in bowl.
- Coat with olive oil and mexican/SW seasoning.
- Place in bottom of crock pot.
- Dice vegetables and place on top of chicken, layer corn then beans.
- Cover with chicken stock and add remaining seasonings.
- Cook on low for 4 hrs.