Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Years Resolutions

I've never been a person that is good at following through with things. You should see the half finished projects that I have! It's impressive.

I've made resolutions in the past, but I'm not really motivated enough to keep them. This year, my resolution was to read a book a month, which I was doing very good at until my kobo broke a couple months ago (which isn't an excuse I know.)

Side note: I stopped writing this earlier in the day, and just started again (at 11pm) FURTHER EVIDENCE.

I guess what I should do is get to the point! New years resolutions for 2014. Yes. I'm setting some. Will I fulfill them? probably not.

1. Write a blog post once a week
2. Do more creative things like writing, crafting etc.
3. Read a book a month. You can do it!

1 comment:

Ar Raheem Motors Rent a Car Islamabad Rawalpindi said...

No matter which part of Pakistan you intend to travel to, AR Raheem Motors Rent a Car Islamabad provides you with a car of your choice to drive through the roads and highways of cities like Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, and many others without having to force your way through the crowds at bus stations or railway stations. Spend time at a place for as long as you desire as you have your own vehicle to just get inside and zoom on the road to reach your next destination.