Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Almost finished...

I'm almost finished! Only 3 days of practicum left to do and I will be free from daycare! (then after that I just need to read 1500 pages and write two huge papers by the end of april, woohoo!)
I unfortunately had to call in sick today because I pulled a muscle in my left leg yesterday when I bent down to tie a child's shoe, leaving me unable to walk without pain today. Fortunately it's gotten better over the course of the day, so I will be able to get back to work tomorrow (at the best job ever, mind you!)

Jordan and I have been doing weekly menus instead of buying random things at the grocery store, and we've actually been really enjoying it! (and spending less money on groceries) Tonight I tried to make one of my favorite recipes that my mom used to make us when we were younger, but it went horribly wrong, which I was very disappointed about. But hey, maybe next time it will work! 

Tomorrow night: one of my favorites! Taco salad!

No comments: