Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I am the planet. You are the sun

NEW TERM! New Classes! New beginnings!
I seriously can't believe I'm starting my last term at the War College! I don't even feel like I've been here THAT long, yet I feel like I'm a completely different person. I do definitely miss Nanaimo at times, but I love my new life here in Vancouver. I love my community, I love my session mates, and I love the place I'm in right now. Summer assignment soon! whoa! this is all happening so fast! I've been waking up at about 6 every morning for a little bit now (for those of you who know me really well, you're probably shocked) It definitely sucks, but I figure if I get myself into a schedule It will eventually get easier for me (even though I love sleeping in so much) I can do so much more in the morning, and I feel good about it. The War College is giving me 4 days off for the Easter Weekend, but I haven't decided if I'm going to go home just yet. I still might just stay here for the 4 days off... because I haven't done that before. Maybe Ill go 2 nights or something like that, who knows. Anyways, better head off to bed.. (waking up at 6am tomorrow!)



-------------

Sow for yourselves righteousness,
reap the fruit of unfailing love,
and break up your unplowed ground;
for it is time to seek the LORD,
until he comes
and showers righteousness on you.
Hosea 10:12

No comments: