Wednesday, September 03, 2008

48 hours of safety

Yeap, 2 more days until I make the big move to Vancouver. Getting all my stuff packed and put into bags and boxes, moving my life to another city completely opposite of where I live now.. I'm excited and scared at the same time, I'm scared it will be too much for me. I'm scared i wont be able to handle it. Im moving out of my comfort zone, im moving away from the place I call home, to the place I am GOING to call home. It's going to be an interesting move for me, and I really hope im going to be able to take it, and really get something out of it, you know? I'm prepared to see God's kingdom in a different light, and I'm super excited to see what the Lord has planned for me, but I'm still super scared at the same time... you know?


-Carlye

No comments: